The International Conference “Applied Modeling in Economics, Finance and Social Sciences (AMEFSS 2018)” to be held on the 1-6 July 2018 in Bulgaria, http://dataconferences.org/
The deadline is March 30, 2018.
Two different directions are developed in the conference: Stochastic Modeling and Optimization and Applied Modeling in Economic Sciences
The conference topics are the following, but are not limited to:
- mathematical modeling;
- stochastic modeling;
- optimization and control;
- machine learning and model predictive;
- data and business analytics.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics on the most recent developments and modeling in Economics, Management and Social Sciences.
Researchers are encouraged to exchange their experience in resolving practical challenges they have encountered and discuss contemporary
economic policies and issues.
Confirmed plenary speakers:
- Vasile Dragan, Institute of Mathematics “Simion Stoilow”
- Academy of Romanian Scientists, Romania
- Mustapha Ait Rami , PhD in Applied Mathematics (Systems & Control) EMSI engineering school, Marrakech, Morocco
- Mikhail Posypkin, Dr. Science, Head of the Applied Optimization Department Federal Research Center “Computer Science and Control”
- Russian Academy of Sciences
There are possibilities for publication of the presented papers in different Scopus journals.
|Публикувано на 10/01/2018|